Saturday 3 October 2009

Museum first impression

So far i believe my tutorial work has been progressing quite well. Even though I have hit a couple of problems, I have managed to get round them thanks to feedback or exploring what options are given with the software.
Now that the first three tutorials have been completed I decided to take a trip to the Museum of Power. I wanted to get a basic idea as to what the museum is about and what exhibitions are on offer.

My initial thought was how small the museum is. It didn't seem the most welcoming of attractions (with it being impossible to track someone down that worked for the museum).

When finally making my way round the exhibits, I was shocked at just how technical they were. The museum was home to numerous styles of pumps, information on how electricity is made and what it is used for.


It was intriguing to learn how the pumps work and what each was used for, but the exhibit that impressed me the most was the car engines on display.



After collecting an varied amount of photos from the museum I have had the chance to think of ideas as to what the group could do to promote an exhibit. A group meeting has been setup for Monday 5th, to compare ideas and detail what the group would like to achieve from the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment